Call to Pre-Register: 512.753.3818
Registration: January 14 - April 19. To pre-register, call CTMC at 512.753.3818.
CTMC Pre-event Community Blood Draws: February 1 - April 5
HealthCheck Screening & Fair: Tuesday April 23, Embassy Suites from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Walk-in registration and blood draws available from 7:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. (must be fasting for at least 8 hours).
Health Check Screening Fees
$30 Comprehensive Screening Panel: Includes Complete Metabolic Panel (screening for glucose, renal and liver disorders); Lipid Panel (cholesterol with HDL/LDL breakdown and triglycerides); and Complete Blood Cell Count (hematology disorders including white blood cell, hemoglobin, hematocrit and platelets).
Additional Blood Screens:
$15 Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH): The TSH test measures the amount of thyroid stimulating hormone in your blood to determine if the thyroid gland is working properly.
$15 Hemoglobin A1C: This test is used to measure the amount of glucose that attaches to the protein in the red blood cells. It shows your average blood glucose for up to three months
$15 Vitamin D: The function of Vitamin D is to maintain normal blood metabolism balance of calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D aids in the absorption of calcium - helping to maintain strong bones.
$15 Hepatitis C: Hepatitis C affects the liver. It can scar your liver without showing symptoms. People born between 1945-1965 should be screened for the Hepatitis C virus.
Other Screens (By appointment only):
$30 Carotid Artery Screening: Doppler ultrasound screens for carotid artery disease caused by plaque buildup in arteries associated with increased risk of stroke.
$30 Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening: A comparison between blood pressure in arms to blood pressure in legs to indicate blockages associated with higher risk for heart disease.
Note: "Other Screenings" are available by appointment prior to HealthCheck. Limited number of appointments available and qualifying criteria is required.
- COPD Population Screener - American Lung Association
- Infant Developmental Screen (children) - Any Baby Can
- Spinal Screenings - Browning Family Chiropractic & Wellness
- Dry Eye Exams - Central Texas Eye Center (CTEC)
- Pulmonary Function Test - CTMC Cardiopulmonary Department
- Heart Attack & Stroke Education - CTMC Chest Pain & Stroke Center
- Blood Pressure Screens with risk assessment - CTMC Clinical Education
- Lifestyle Assessments - CTMC CREATION Health Institute
- Glucose Screens with risk assessment - CTMC Diabetes Education
- Semmes-Weinstein Screening - CTMC Institute for Advanced Wound Healing
- BMI and Nutrition EDU - CTMC Registered Dietitians
- Sleep Assessments - CTMC Sleep Center
- Communion & Blessing of the Hands - CTMC Spiritual Care
- Chronic Kidney Disease Screenings - Fresenius Medical Care
- Substance Abuse Assessment - Hays Caldwell Council on Alcohol & Drug Abuse
- Stop the Bleed-wound care skills - San Marcos Hays County EMS
- Body Composition Analysis - SMFM-San Marcos Family Medicine
- MyoVision SEMG Spinal Scans - Kyle Family & Injury Chiropractic
Pre-Event Community Blood Draw Locations/Dates
(Draws held 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Must fast for at least 8 hours)
San Marcos CTMC Community Classroom, 1301 Wonder World Drive;
Feb 1, 8, 15, 22; March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29; April 5
San Marcos Centro Cultural Hispano, 211 Lee St; Feb. 14; March 14
Kyle Live Oak Health Partners, 177 Kirkham Circle; March 20
Wimberley Wimberley Community Center, 14068 Ranch Rd 12; March 13