In order to provide personal independence, our hospital-based home health program provides experienced, professional medical care to persons with illnesses who desire to remain at home.
The CTMC Home Health program is approved by Medicare and Medicaid. We offer a full range of services including: skilled nursing, physical, speech, and occupational therapy; certified diabetic educators, medical social workers, and home health aides.
- Skilled Nursing Services
- Medical Social Worker
- Therapy Services:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Home Health Aides
- 24-hour a day access to a registered nurse
Guidelines for Admission
- Patient is homebound
- Must have a skilled need
- Ordered by a physician
- Care is reasonable and necessary
- Care can be provided safely in patient’s home
- Care is intermittent
Since 1991, CTMC has been the area’s home health provider of choice, offering a full range of personalized services and quality care.
- Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services licensed
- Medicare and Medicaid certified
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations accredited
- Texas Medical Foundation (TMF) Home Health Quality Collaborative Participant
- Home Care Elite Top Agency Designation
We will process and pre-certify insurance admissions. Admissions are accepted 7 days a week. For referrals, please call the Intake Nurse at 512.753.3584 or 800.927.9004