Our focus is to help you maximize your recovery, function, safety, independence and comfort in a supportive environment.
We strive to help our patients return to their normal function as quickly and safely as possible. To reach this goal, the medical professionals of the CTMC Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Institute enlist a comprehensive, leading-edge approach to the prevention, assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of bone, joint and neurological degenerative disease processes and injuries.
Our team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists work with the patient’s physician to develop a treatment program specifically designed for that patient. By combining clinical expertise with a compassionate treatment philosophy, we have created a program known for its quality of care.
- San Marcos: 512.753.3539
Your choice should offer you quality and convenience.
- All of our sessions are 1 on 1 with experienced & licensed therapists.
- Getting here is easy with free parking just steps from our door.
- We have morning, afternoon, and evening appointments available.
- What else can we do to make your rehabilitation process better? Please tell us, we want to know!
Our Services are multidisciplinary so you can get all of the therapy services you need at one location.
- Physical Therapy will help you with your mobility skills, including strength, range of motion, balance, coordination, function and reduction of pain if pain is an issue.
- Speech Therapy will help you with your ability to speak, think, understand, eat and drink.
- Occupational Therapy will help you with your daily living skills.
Whether at home, in the community, at work or for leisure, our physicians help patients achieve wellness for every day tasks.
- Adult Neuro Rehab
- Pelvic Floor Program
- Bone & Joint Rehabilitation
- Certified Hand Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy/Sports Medicine
- Speech Therapy
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Vestibular/Balance Program
- Women's Health