The birth of your child is one of the most miraculous moments your family will ever experience. With this in mind, our new Women’s Center has been specially designed to provide you and your family with an exceptional birthing experience.
Completed in 2009, our 64,000-square-foot Women's Center includes an on-site, high-risk delivery suite and a customized cesarean section suite, a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), and a new cardiac inpatient nursing unit.
The Women’s Center features special amenities for mothers and families, including flat screen televisions, free Wi-Fi, nutrition stations, a gift shop, an online photo album of newborns for friends and family to view, and a Healing Garden for visitors.
From our attentive nursing team, breastfeeding support, Materni-tea relaxation time and professional photos of your newborn, your CTMC delivery will be a bright beginning for your expanded family.
The Women's Center houses:
- 8 Labor and Delivery rooms, one with a labor/birthing tub
- 2 Triage Rooms
- 2 Antepartum Rooms
- 2 Operating Rooms for Cesarean-Sections
- 15 Private Post-Partum Rooms
- Honeysuckle Mommy Baby Boutique
- 9 Bed NICU with 2 isolation rooms for readmission infants up to 28 days
Our babies come with instructions
We are pleased to offer a number of educational offerings in preparation for your child’s birth. (Spanish education material available).
View our complete schedule of classes.
Quick List of What’s Available
- Joy of Parenthood
- Gift of Motherhood
- Another Time Around
- Breastfeeding Class and Lactation Consultation
- Facility Tours - to schedule yours, call 512-753-3615.
- This helpful e-book, "Great Expectations," is available to you as you prepare for your big day. Get more information about your pregnancy and becoming a mother. Enjoy it with our compliments!
We are pleased to offer a number of educational offerings in preparation for your child’s birth. All of our programs are offered in both English and Spanish.